This page will help you maximize your experience with Skycatch Data Hub
- 2D and 3D View Persistency in DataHub
- Flight Recommendations and Captures to Remove/ Filter Prior to Uploading for Better Reconstruction
- Setting up your DataHub Account
- Overview and Basic Navigation
- Creating a New Site
- Inviting People to a Site
- Exporting Flight1/Flight1x Basemaps from DataHub
- Uploading Drone Captures to DataHub for Processing
- Uploading Control Points
- Including Control Points in the DataHub Upload
- Create a New Dataset from Pre-Processed Files
- Validation on PPK data uploads
Design Files and Analytics
- Inspecting your Dataset's PPK Information in DataHub
- Inventory Management Report
- Generating, Exporting and Downloading Contour Lines
- Side-by-Side Comparison of Outputs in DataHub
- Reviewing the Quality Reports
- Importing Design Files and Overlays to DataHub
DataHub Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- FAQ: How to Acquire Baselogs from NOAA and Use Them For My PPK DataHub Uploads?
- FAQ: How to resize multiple images to upload faster to DataHub?
- FAQ : Can I upload dataset for PPK processing from different capture dates?
- FAQ: What Drones/Cameras Does DataHub Support?
- FAQ: Why are my outputs in the middle of the ocean?
- FAQ: Why Is My DataHub Output Unavailable? (Unavailable Message Next to Layers)