Inviting People to a Site
1. Org and Site administrators have two options for accessing the module to invite people.
Option a: Click on the site name and select "Open" next to User accounts and roles
Option b: Click at the top left corner and select "Manage user accounts and roles"
2. Click on "Invite People" on the next screen.
3. Add users by typing or pasting the email address or list of email addresses to the box. Multiple email addresses should be separated by a comma.
4. If you would like to enable access on more than one site, click on the drop-down arrow to the right of the site name. You can select the sites from the list of available sites it will give you.
5. After adding the email addresses and selecting the sites you wish to enable access to, click on "Send the invitation(s)" to complete the process. The newly invited users will receive an email with a link where they can complete the sign-up and set a password for their account.