Create a New Site
This article describes the step-by-step process of creating a new DataHub site.
1. Log into your DataHub account and go to the site Modal. Click Create a New Site
2. Choose a name for your site. Click enter.
3. Set Site Location on Map. You can enter the latitude and longitude or you can pan and zoom in on your site; get it centered precisely and make sure the bounds of your site fill as much of the map panel as possible.
4. Choose a time zone for the site (all times in the site will be displayed in this time zone) then select Next
5. Set a coordinate system. UTM is selected by default. WGS 84 and Geodetic are also available.
6. Set your unit of measurement
DataHub will show a summary card for all the user inputs after creating a new site.