Organize Analytics by Using Groups
By default analytics are created into a flat list. But you can create groups and move analytics in and out of them to organize and to control visibility for the entire group together.
- Click the More button in the Analytics card to open the list modal
- Click the Create Analytic Group button and name the group
- In the list, select Move To… to move an analytic into a group. To remove from all groups, select “Ungrouped”
- Once groups are created, the visibility can be controlled from the Analytics card in the left panel, where the group eye icon controls visibility for all analytics in the group.
- To rename or delete a group, click the three dots menu next to the group name in the analytics modal. When a group is deleted, all analytics that belonged to it are moved back to the ungrouped list.