Additional Options Menu
1. Click the additional options menu (also known as “three lines menu”) at the top right of the left panel to expose more options
2. Click the dropdown to change your organization. This will load sites and data for that organization.
3. There are several options to get help and support:
a. Click User Guide to launch user manual
b. Click Email Support to open an email to email@example.com
c. Click Open Support Chat to chat with Skycatch support team
Using URLs to Share Datasets and Analytics
- To provide a URL or link to another user so they can directly access a specific dataset: load that dataset, copy the URL from the browser, and provide it to the other user.
- When they enter that URL into their browser, they will be required to login, and then the app will load the specific dataset, as long as that user has access to the job site.
- To provide a URL or link to another user so they can directly access a specific analytic, load that analytic into the app, copy the URL from the browser and provide it to the other user.
- When they enter that URL into their browser, they will be required to login, and then the app will load the same analytic, as long as that user has access to the job site.
Log In and Out
Open Data Hub in a browser (for best performance, use Google Chrome)
Enter your email address and password in this screen
- Click Log In
- The app will load Data Hub, for viewing data and performing analysis with the available tools.
Click the additional options menu at the top right of the left panel, then click Sign Out at the bottom right of the menu that is displayed.
- You will be signed out now
- Click “Forgot your password?”, enter the email address you use to log in, and click submit.
- You will receive an email with a link to set a new password.
- After setting your new password, go back to the login screen and use that new password to log in again.