Explore1 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
This section will help you understand some of the most Frequently Asked Questions about the Explore1 Drone.
- FAQ: How do I change the gimbal camera pitch and yaw on the Explore1 drone?
- FAQ: Can I fly over surfaces that aren’t solid? (E.g. water, etc.)
- FAQ: Can I capture oblique photos with the Explore1 drone?
- FAQ: Can I use any microSD card in the Explore1 drone?
- FAQ: What is the microSD card type and format?
- FAQ: What is the coverage per battery of Explore1 per GSD?
- FAQ: Do I need to reformat my SD card before every flight?
- FAQ: What is the lowest mapping altitude of the Explore1 drone?
- FAQ: How to format your SD card for Explore1
- FAQ: What are Explore1 RTK Files (GNSS Logs)?
- How do I Export DJI Drone Logs?
- FAQ: Why does the DJI Go app crash when I try to connect to my Explore1?