Flight App Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You can find answers to frequently asked questions about the Skycatch Flight App here. If you don't see an answer to your question here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FAQ: Why am I getting an "Over Flight Maximum Radius" error?
- FAQ: My photos are blurry/unfocused, how do I change the camera settings?
- FAQ: What should I do if the app says, 'camera offline'?
- FAQ: How do I start the Flight app for DJI?
- FAQ: What happens if my drone loses connection?
- FAQ: Can I use the Flight App in a No-Fly Zone?
- FAQ: Can I Adjust the Flight Speed in the Flight App?
- FAQ: What Drones are Compatible with Skycatch Flight App for DJI?
- FAQ: Can I Use the Skycatch Flight App for Free Forever?
- FAQ: How many batteries would it take to fly a certain area?
- FAQ: How Do I Manually Override Skycatch Flight App?
- FAQ: Why am I unable to fly mission at altitude set in flight app?
- FAQ: Will you have Android Compatibility with Skycatch Flight App?
- FAQ: What overlap (front-lap and side-lap) values are used in the app?
- FAQ: What's the Z Accuracy of Data Captured with Skycatch Flight App?
- FAQ: What to do if I am having trouble upgrading your Phantom 3 Advanced Firmware?