Skycatch Processing and Analyzing FAQ
Frequently asked questions on how to use your Skycatch account to process and analyze your images and maps.
- How Long Does Map Processing Take?
- Why Can't I Open My TIFF File?
- Does Skycatch change the resolution of my data output based on plan type?
- Is there a limit to the number of photos or size of sites that I can upload?
- Why isn't the satellite map showing up in the background?
- Why can't I search for a specific location in the viewer?
- Does it matter if my photos have the same name?
- How do I convert a .laz to a .las?
- How Do I Get Contours of My Map?
- Can I Upload Images without Geotags?
- Can I Convert the Units Displayed on My Account?
- Can I Upload an Already Stitched Map to the Viewer?