Here are some basic guides to help you get started on using the Skycatch Viewer. This page will let you maximize your experience in using this platform.
- Logging into Skycatch Viewer
- Using the 3D Viewers
- Switching between Organizations in Your Skycatch Account
- Creating Annotations
- View, Edit, or Delete Your Annotations
- Downloading your Processed Data in Different File Formats
- FAQ: What does Skycatch use as a basis when calculating volume measurements?
- FAQ: What's the accuracy threshold of the volumetric tool?
- FAQ: What scenarios work best for performing high accuracy volume measurements?
- FAQ: How To Reset A Forgotten Password?
- FAQ: Why can't I search for a specific location in the viewer?
- FAQ: How Do I Place an Overlay on My Map?