Here are some basic guides to help you get started on using the Skycatch Viewer. This page will let you maximize your experience in using this platform.
Tutorials for viewing your data
- Logging into Skycatch Viewer
- Using the 3D Viewers
- Switching between Organizations in Your Skycatch Account
- Creating Annotations
- View, Edit, or Delete Your Annotations
- Downloading your Processed Data in Different File Formats
Skycatch Viewer Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- FAQ: What happens to my datasets if I don't renew my subscription?
- FAQ: What does Skycatch use as a basis when calculating volume measurements?
- FAQ: What's the accuracy threshold of the volumetric tool?
- FAQ: What scenarios work best for performing high accuracy volume measurements?
- FAQ: How To Reset A Forgotten Password?
- FAQ: Why can't I search for a specific location in the viewer?