Online Processing and Data Viewing
This page will help you get started with uploading your images to process your data and using the tools available in your Skycatch online viewer.
- How to Upload Drone Data to Skycatch for Processing
- How to Upload Control Points
- How to Mark Control Points (GCPs & CHPs) in the Uploader
- Validation on RTK data uploads
- What are Control Points (GCPs and CHPs) and How do I Lay Them?
- Control Points (GCPs and CHPs) File Format for Data Processing
- How to Use the 3D Viewers
- Download your processed data files
- Administrator Account Settings
- Adding a User or Teammate to Your Account or Map
- Publicly Share Your 2D Map or 3D Model
- How to Create Annotations
- How Long Does Map Processing Take?
- Why Can't I Open My TIFF File?
- Does Skycatch change the resolution of my data output based on plan type?
- Is there a limit to the number of photos or size of sites that I can upload?
- Why isn't the satellite map showing up in the background?
- Why can't I search for a specific location in the viewer?