Online Data Viewing and Processing
This page will help you get started with uploading your images to process your data and using the tools available in your Skycatch online viewer.
- Upload your Images for Processing
- How to use the 3D Mesh Viewer
- How to Use the 3D Point Cloud Viewer
- Download your TIF, LAS, OBJ, or PDF files
- Administrator Account Settings
- Inviting a User or Teammate to Your Account
- How Long Does Map Processing Take?
- Why Can't I Open My TIFF File?
- Does Skycatch change the resolution of my data output based on plan type?
- Does Skycatch limit the number of photos or size of sites that I can upload for processing based on plan type?
- Why isn't the satellite map showing up in the background?
- Why can't I search for a specific location in the viewer?