Online Data Viewing and Processing
This page will help you get started with uploading your images to process your data and using the tools available in your Skycatch online viewer.
- How to Import Your Orthomap (TIFF) into AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Upload your Images for Processing
- How to Use the 3D Viewers
- Download your processed data files
- Administrator Account Settings
- Adding a User or Teammate to Your Account or Map
- How Long Does Map Processing Take?
- Why Can't I Open My TIFF File?
- Does Skycatch change the resolution of my data output based on plan type?
- Is there a limit to the number of photos or size of sites that I can upload?
- Why isn't the satellite map showing up in the background?
- Why can't I search for a specific location in the viewer?