Follow these steps for processing and exporting data in the field on the Edge1 base station:
- Insert the MicroSD card into the MicroSD slot, or a USB drive into either the USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port of the Edge1.
- The removable storage device will be displayed in an expandable drawer at the bottom of the app. Tap it to expand, then tap Import to move the photos and logs from the removable storage device onto the Edge1.
- When import is complete, tap Process to start processing. Select the quality, density, file format, outputs, and projection of your mission for processing.
- HIGH Quality has accuracy between 4cm and 7cm
- NORMAL Quality: 6cm to 11cm
- LOW quality: 9cm and above
- HIGH density: 12.5cm
- NORMAL density: 25cm
- LOW density: 50 cm
- Note: Processing quality is related to the accuracy of processing. Accuracy can vary depending on the site. You can expect that:
- Note: For Point Cloud Density, the Beta and the upcoming versions have the following average point separations (distance to closest point):
4. Once the data has been processed, the app displays the results of the processing job, along with the point cloud and orthophoto.
5. Export the data by following these steps:
- To Export, tap the Export button listed with the completed processing job on the Details screen. This will allow you to export to SD card or USB drive.
- To upload to the cloud:
- Ensure the appropriate cloud destination has been configured on the Settings Page:
- Then on the details page, tap Upload. The Upload steps are listed on the left side of the processing job details and will display the status of the upload.
Note that if you use Edge1 to process your data in the field, it automatically syncs with your cloud account; you will not need to process in the viewer again.