You can easily download your the orthomap from your Skycatch account and import it into AutoCAD Civil 3D in a few easy steps!
1. In the map of your interest, download the orthomap by clicking the "Download" button at the right of your screen. Select the .TIF file format from the drop down menu.
2. Once your file has downloaded, open Autodesk Civil 3D. Open the drop down list in the upper left hand corner and select "Planning and Analysis."
3. At the top left, click on “Connect” on the home folder. A pop-up window will appear, called Data Connections by Provider.
4. Go to "Add Raster Image or Surface Connection" and enter in a name for the connection.
5. Choose the .TIF file from your folder then click the "Connect" button.
6. Click "Add to Map" to load the coordinates from your .TIF file.
Disclaimer: while Skycatch may provide recommendations and links on how to use Autodesk products, you will always find the most up to date instructions and information regarding your Autodesk product on their website at: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support