You can upload your images along with your RTK log, RINEX file, and base station antenna location for processing via the Skycatch Uploader that's accessible through your Skycatch account. Log into your Skycatch account at app.skycatch.com. Click on "Submit New Map" in the upper right hand corner. This will open up the Uploader in a new tab in your browser.
Step 1. Adding Images for Validation
1. Drag your images directly into the grey box. You can use individual images or a folder of images. The images will go through a validation check once they've been added.
Note: Currently only geotagged images in JPG format are supported.
2. When validation is complete, your images will be shown in a preview layout where you can see each of your photo positions placed in a satellite map for reference.If you would like to remove all of your images, you can click on the "Remove Images" button.
3. Each green dot represents a photo taken. You can preview individual photo details by clicking on the green dot of interest.
You can see a preview of the photo itself, the file name, and coordinates. If you decide you'd rather remove this photo, you can click on Delete in the lower right hand corner.
4. Any unsupported files that fail validation will show up underneath the gray box with an error message. These files will need to be removed before you can proceed. You can remove the unsupported file by clicking on the "Remove Bad Image" button.
5. You can also preview a list of your image files by clicking on "View Image List." This will display the number of photos added, number of acres covered, and the list of all images that have been added.
Remove single images by clicking on the trash bin icon located to the right of each image name or click the "Remove Images button" in the upper right hand corner to remove all images.
5. If all images have been validated and you have no more changes to make, click on "NEXT" to continue to step 2 - selecting the site where you would like your processed map to be uploaded to
Step 2. Add your EVO3x Files
*If you do not see a step to add your EVO3x files in your uploader, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add EVO3x RTK Files (GNSS Logs)
Drag and drop or browse for your EVO3x RTK files (also known as GNSS logs) to upload for processing along with your images. More details on where you can get your EVO3x RTK files can be found here.
Add RINEX Logs (Local Observations) and Base Station Location
Drag and drop or browse for your RINEX logs (Local observations) in the box appropriate section. More details on RINEX logs are available here.
Note: If you captured your observations using network RTK with the Skycatch NTRIP logger, you do not need to add RINEX logs or a base station location as this will have been captured and will be associated with your dataset upon upload.
If you upload your RINEX logs for processing, you must also enter in a base station location. The location must be in WGS84 with latitude and longitude in decimal degrees. The altitude entered must also represent antenna phase center elevation in meters above the ellipsoid. See here for more information on what a base station location is and how to get this information.
Once your EVO3x files have been added, click "Next" to proceed to step 3.
Step 3. Select Map Date, Site, and Output Projection
Select Map Date and Site
Select the date and the site you would like to upload the data to once it has completed processing. You can select an existing site to upload your data to. If you'd like to create a new site, please click on the "or create a new site" link.
Specify a Projection for Your Data Outputs (optional)
You can now specify a desired state plane that you would like to have your data outputs in! All data outputs generated are in WGS84 by default.
1. If you would like to specify a state plane projection for your data outputs, click on "Specify a Projection" and enter the valid state plane coordinate system you would like your data in.
Please note: This option is only available when creating a new site as it can only be set once when a site is being created.
2. Enter in a valid state plane into the text field. If an invalid state plane or a state plane that is not in our data base has been entered, the text box will be outlined in red. A valid state plane will result in a green text box outline and the name of the state plane appears beneath the text box.
When you have selected the map date and site name to upload your data to, click "Next" to review the summary of your submission in Step 4.
Step 4. Uploading your images and EVO3x files
The details of your upload order are displayed on this page, any changes can be made by clicking on the appropriate step in the top bar. If all the details look correct, click "Next" to submit your processing order.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not close your browser at this time! The browser must remain open in order for the files to properly upload.
Once the upload is complete, the following message will appear. The window may now be closed.
You will receive an email notification once your map has finished processing and is available for viewing and your data products are available for download.