- After starting up the DJI GO app and tapping the blue "Camera" button, the following screen will appear:
- Tap the "Menu" button on the middle right to ensure the settings are in Auto mode.
- In order to prevent the drone from capturing over and under exposed images, please do not move the rocker switched circled in red below:
- If the rocker switch has been moved, move it in either direction until the EV (exposure value) is back at 0 as marked by the red circle.
- Please exit the DJI GO app and proceed back to the home screen to open up the Skycatch flight app.
Have more questions? Submit a request