If this is your first time operating a drone, please CLICK HERE to learn how to setup the DJI drone first.
Creating a Skycatch account / Logging In
In order to use the App, you must have a Skycatch user account. If one was made previously, please use your account email and password to log in. If you have forgotten your password, please use the "Forgot Password" link to reset your password.
*Please note: we recommend you close the DJI Go app before opening up and using Skycatch flight app on your mobile device. The DJI Go app may occasionally interfere or override the commands for the flight app if it is open on your mobile device at the same time.
- Once the app is opened, the following screen will appear and there will be 2 options: "Login" or "Create Account"
- LOGGING IN: If you already have a Skycatch account, please tap the "Login" button and enter your email and password where prompted.
- CREATING AN ACCOUNT: To create a Skycatch account, please fill in the First Name, Last Name, Organization, Email address, and a password. Once the form is complete, please review and agree to the Cloud Services Agreement and tap the "Create my Account" box when it turns green.
- Turn on the drone. Wait for rapid green flash, then single flash on the battery indicator.
- Make sure your DJI remote controller is connected to your iOS device and turn on your RC.
- Open the flight app.
- The flight app will display the connection status at the top of the screen.
Click here to continue to the next article to learn how to Plan Missions!