Creating your AirData Account
- Create a free AirData account by visiting the AirData website: https://airdata.com/
- After the account creation, login to AirData and click on the My Account option at the Top Right corner.
- To see your user token, go to the Auto Upload Token option in the Left Menu.
Sharing logs to Skycatch from an AirData link
- Once the syncing was done to AirData, go to your AirData account and click the share icon from the right-top corner.
- Enable all the information options to share as shown below. Once done, click on “Create a unique sharing link”
- Copy the shareable link.
Creating your Drone Log Book Account
- Create an account if your organization has not currently created one. You can do it from this website: https://www.dronelogbook.com/profile/login.php
- Once there, it will ask you for an e-mail and to create a new password so you can register.
Syncing your logs from Flight1X
After your flight(s) are finished, in the main screen of Flight1X, go to Flight Logging > Setup.
- For AirData: enable AirData with the toogle button and enter your account token to activate your account. After this is completed, your existing logs will start syncing to your AirData account.
- For Drone LogBook: enable the Drone Logbook Set up using the toogle button and enter your Drone Logbook user e-mail and password. Aftert this is completed, your existing logs will start syncing to Drone LogBook.
IMPORTANT: After the set up is done. Make sure the Flight Loggin option is always enabled (ON mode) at the main screen of Flight1X before flying a mission.