Edge 1 Projects
- You will need to first create a Project in order to import your datasets.
- Creating Projects will help you organize your datasets in Edge1.
Creating a Project
- Open your Edge1 App. Select "Create New Project" from the top of the window.
- Name the Project and choose the coordinate system of the project. The coordinate system could be a known CRS (please see: Supported EPSG Codes) or a localized reference system also known as a Mine Grid.
Localized Coordinate System
- You can manually create a localization file (see How To: Manually Create A Localization File) and import it to Edge1 or manually add the points one by one. For more information, please check out our Edge 1 Localization Steps.
- Click on "Save Project" at the bottom of the window.
Note: Once the CRS has been defined, you will not be able to change it. You can delete the project and create a new one if you wish to change the CRS.