- Power on your Explore1 drone and remote controller
- Connect your iPad and start DJI GO (Do NOT use DJI GO 4)
- Tap on the “Camera” button and close “Aircraft Status” page
- Tap on the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner to bring up “General Settings” page
- Tap on symbol of RC remote (2nd symbol down from the top)
- Tap on “Remote Controller Settings”
- Under “Button Customization” you will see Advanced Camera Settings for buttons C1 and C2. These are the buttons found on the back side of the RC controller.
- Tap on the Advanced Camera Settings for one of these two buttons.
- Tap on “Gimbal Pitch/Yaw”
You can now toggle the slider on the upper left of the RC controller between controlling pitch (up/down) and yaw (left/right).