In order to get the best map quality:
- Use at least a 12MP camera – the more mega pixels the better!
- If you don't use an automated mapping app → Make sure that when you fly the front overlap between photos is at least 75% and the side overlap is at least 60%. The flight pattern should be back and forth in a grid pattern
- It's recommended that each photo is at least 4MB
- We recommend using the Chrome browser with Skycatch, it's faster and more reliable than the others
- For better 3D models, we recommend following the suggestions in our article on how to collect imagery for the best 3D results